We provide accurate, relevant and timely reports to assist you:
- To understand how well your business is performing in comparison to the competitors and to the industry
- To analyse key ratios and trends within the industry
Budget, Forecast and Cash Flow Statements
- Budget projection allows you to set financial targets and measure your performance
- Develop different future scenarios for decision making
Do you want to start a business, or improve and grow your existing business? A business plan will:
- Prepare yourself for the new business
- Explain your business and proves the feasibility of the business to outside parties e.g., banks/other financial institutions to assist funding.
- Define your business goals in clear terms, and act as a benchmark for the foundation of your business
- Advise and recommend the optimal financing option for your personal and business needs
- Analysis of outright purchase, finance lease, hire purchase and operating lease of business assets
We provide guidelines and formula for:
- Evaluation of your business
- Transfer of shares to the trust
- Purchase and sale of businesses
What is a Virtual CFO?
- A Virtual CFO plays the CFO role on a part-time business for a fraction of the cost of a full-time CFO.
- A Virtual CFO cares about the health and well-being of the business.
- A Virtual CFO acts as a sounding board and provides financial sanity.
A Virtual CFO is essentially a financial advisor. Someone that becomes a trusted source for financial perspective at a fraction of the cost of a full-time CFO.
Roughly 50% of small businesses don’t make it past the five-year mark. While there are several reasons for business failure, many small businesses simply aren’t making the wisest financial decisions. Unfortunately most small business can’t afford an in-house finance head to help navigate the dark art of accounting and finance. Nor do they want to. They’d rather be running the business, talking to customers and drumming up that next sale. They need the help of an accounting professional more than ever. Interestingly, the vast majority of small businesses are unaware that their accountant can help beyond compliance and tax.
Introducing Number Wise
Virtual CFO Advisory Services
We are proud to be the first Super VCFO of Spotlight Reporting in Shanghai China.
Spotlight reporting provides award winning cloud based business intelligence tools that save time and effort while delivering clarity for better decision making.
CFO – DASHBOARD
A focus on key metrics and response to change could be the difference between business success or failure. NumberWise CFO provides an instant snapshot of business performance to enable you to focus on what really matters.
Simple, fast, focused performance dashboards.
- Fully customisable dashboards
- Simple graphical displays and charts
- Financial, KPIs and Non-Financial analysis
- Extensive chart gallery with unmatched customisation options
CFO – FORECASTING
An effective budget and cashflow forecast can mean the difference between business success or failure. NumberWise CFO provides an ‘all-in-one’ budget creator, three-way forecasting and scenario builder.
Look forward with certainty.
Strategise for the future.
- Three-way forecasting
- Scenario planning
- Customised budgeting
- Powerful rules and flexing options
CFO – CONSOLIDATION
CFO – CONSOLIDATION is a powerful cloud reporting tool specifically designed for multi-entity companies by instantly consolidating, ranking and benchmarking up to 500 related organizations.
Consolidate, rank, visualise and benchmark.
- A consolidated view for franchises and not-for-profits
- Organisation rankings and KPIs
- Exception reporting
- Visual scorecards and chart galleries